Attend Our Free, Local Seminar
Employee Life Cycle: Interviewing, Hiring & What Comes Next
Wednesday June 28, 2017 8:30-10:30am Northgate Mall, 1058 W Club Blvd Durham, NC 27701
MakerLab @ Northgate, Suite 106 (entrance # 2, across from the Movie Theatre)
Learn about some of the most important employee management issues for small businesses - and how you can take action today.
Join national HR leader Paychex and SCORE at our upcoming seminar and learn how to avoid some of the most common employee handbook mistakes for small businesses.
A Paychex HR professional will help you understand important HR issues and will present effective strategies for staying current and compliant.
Which of these employee lifecycle practices could put your business at risk?
Learn More about:
1. Federal Laws - Find out which federal laws may impact your hiring practices.
2. Progressive Discipline - Learn how to handle employee performance issues and policy violations.
3. Legal Matters - Review common legal issues with employee termination.
4. Risky Hiring Practices - Identify the costs of poor hiring.
5. Implementation - Learn how to execute an effective recruiting and hiring process.
For additional information contact
Mary Speight (email@example.com)
Ivona Piper (firstname.lastname@example.org)